Data entry and web research, Tamal Debnath

Data entry and Web research Gig




Hi I am Tamal Debnath.........


I will do advanced data entry and web research professionally.


Tamal Debnath, Data entry
Data entry is a very sensitive job. I am proficient in all kinds of data entry. I'm familiar with all tools of data entry and I will provide quality service. Your time will be saved for my quick typing. I attend many sub-contract jobs in a variety of environments which has made me very adaptable to the needs of my employers. High quality and customer satisfaction is most important to me. You have a big project or a very tiny project, I'm here to provide you a highly satisfying experience for your project. ( Tamal Debnath )


I can provide the following quality:
  1. Online Data Entry
  2. Offline Data Entry
  3. Web Research
  4. Data Collection
  5. Word & Excel
  6. Data Mining
  7. E-commerce Product Listing
  8. Social Media Data Entry
  9. Data Scraping
  10. Typing Job
  11. CRM Data Entry
  12. Market Research
  13. Customized Software Data Entry
  14. Document Converting
  15. Listing


Why choose me:
  • High-Quality Assurance
  • On-time delivery
  • Quick response
  • Error-free
  • Manual work
  • Customer satisfaction
  • Complete data security

For getting quality touch on your project, contact with me
Thank you and regards,
Tamal Debnath


Get me on Fiverr: Click here


Contact with me:
Facebook: Tamal Debnath
Whatsapp: 01782088251
Email: debnathtamal0@gmail.com

1 comment:

Pages